May 14th-18th is filing week in King County: It’s time to file for PCO for the 2019-2020 term!
LD48 Upcoming Meetings and Events – May 2018 / June 2018
- Wednesday, May 16, 6:30pm – 8:45pm General Meeting, we will be registering people for PCOs! Clyde Hill Elementary School (9601 NE 24th St, Bellevue, WA 98004) Pass the Fire Station. Stop at the Stop Sign. Take the first left after the Stop Sign.
- Thursday, May 17, 6:30pm – 7:30pm Communication Committee Meeting, Starbucks inside Crossroads Mall.
- Saturday, May 19, Endorsement Committee Meeting, we will be interviewing endorsement candidates. Contact us for time and location.
- Monday, May 21, 6:30pm – 8:45pm Special Meeting to vote on our endorsements for LD48Dems, we will be endorsing candidates and want to hear from every member of the organization. Clyde Hill Elementary School (9601 NE 24th St, Bellevue, WA 98004) Pass the Fire Station. Stop at the Stop Sign. Take the first left after the Stop Sign.
- Tuesday, June 5, 7:30pm – 9pm, EBoard Meeting, Place TBD.
Click here for additional meeting times and locations: Meetings 2017-2019
LD48 Elected State Representatives
Washington State Senate
|Senator Patty Kuderer (D)
Washington State House of Representatives
|Representative Vandana Slatter (D)
|Representative Joan McBride (D)
Website: http://housedemocrats.wa.gov/legislators/joan-mcbride/*New* Representative McBride is stepping down at the end of this term. If you are interested in running for this Representative seat or other positions, contact our membership chair Zenda Boss-Hall at 206-799-1481, and find additional resources here:http://kcdems.runforoffice.org/https://www.kcdems.org/our-party/endorsements/EndorseWa48@gmail.com