Donate Green Empower Blue Spring Fiesta!
Our Spring Fiesta event tickets are now live via Eventbrite, for the evening Thursday 5/3 at Down Pour Coffee Bar. We’re having a fabulous party for Dems in the 48th – hope that you can join us!
Here’s the link: EventBrite
LD48 Upcoming Meetings and Events- April 2018/May 2018
- Tuesday, April 17, 6:30pm – 8:00pm Recruitment Committee, (RSVP to Zenda, 425-799-1481)
- Wednesday, April 18, 6:30pm – 8:45pm General Meeting, Clyde Hill Elementary School (9601 NE 24th St, Bellevue, WA 98004) Pass the Fire Station. Stop at the Stop Sign. Take the first left after the Stop Sign.
- Thursday, April 19 6:30pm – 8:00pm Communications Committee Meeting, Crossroads Mall Starbucks, (15600 NE 8th St, Bellevue 98008)
- Friday, April 20, 4:00 – 10pm Endorsement Committee Meeting, (108 Second Ave. S., Kirkland, WA 98033) RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. Limited Seating
- Friday, April 20, 7:00pm – 9pm Meaningful Movies: “How To Change The World”, North Lake Unitarian Universalist Church (308 4th Ave S, Kirkland, WA 98033)
- Sunday, April 22, Time 12pm – 4pm, 2018 King County Caucus, International Aerospace Machinists 751 Hall (9125 15th Pl South Seattle, WA 98108)
- Monday, April 23, 6pm – 8pm Diversity Committee Potluck, “Learn how to run as a Diverse Candidate” Speaker Krystal Marx from Burien City Council and Speaker Patty Kuderer, LD48 State Senator, Kingsgate Library (12315 NE 143rd St, Kirkland, WA 98034) And additional potluck details can be found here.
- Tuesday, May 1, 7:30pm – 9pm, 48 EBoard Meeting, Place TBD.
- Thursday, May 3, 6:00pm – 8:00pm, LD 48 Fundraiser, Downpour Coffee, 13200 Old Redmond Rd, Redmond, WA 98052
Click here for additional meeting times and locations: Meetings 2017-2019
LD48 Elected State Representatives
Washington State Senate
|Senator Patty Kuderer (D)
Washington State House of Representatives
|Representative Vandana Slatter (D)
|Representative Joan McBride (D)
Website: http://housedemocrats.wa.gov/legislators/joan-mcbride/*New* Representative McBride is stepping down at the end of this term. If you are interested in running for this Representative seat or other positions, contact our membership chair Zenda Boss-Hall at 206-799-1481, and find additional resources here:http://kcdems.runforoffice.org/https://www.kcdems.org/our-party/endorsements/EndorseWa48@gmail.com