48LD Chair John Elsbree announced the following agenda for the monthly meeting Wednesday 10/17:
- Guest speakers from campaigns
- Discussion of GOTV efforts: final 3 weeks
- Executive Board decision(s) on disposition of contributions
- Vacant board position: State Committeeman
- Meal project at local winter shelters
- Officer’s Reports (Communications, Treasurer, State Committee, County Committee, Vice Chairs, Chair)
- Good of the Order
We received a $4500 donation from a PAC to be used for candidate campaigns and the Executive Board made an emergency decision for distribution of the funds which will be presented to the membership. Officers have been asked to limit their reports to a maximum of 3-4 minutes.
Meeting location is the Northwest Arts Center, 9825 NE 24th St., Bellevue.