48th LD Dems May 15 Program Meeting 7 PM, Northwest Arts Center, 9825 NE 24th St., Bellevue
- Presentations by candidates seeking endorsement
- Streamlined business meeting (Announcements, treasurer’s report)
- Main Program: Professional Political Directors Rebecca Bryant (Rep Adam Smith) and Stephanie Ervin (Rep Suzan DelBene) on POLITICAL ORGANIZING SKILLS FOR PCOS AND OTHER ACTIVISTS”
- Focus groups
- Presentations by endorsement candidates arriving from 41st LD meeting
Program : Rebecca Bryant and Stephanie Ervin
Main program: Political Organizing Skills
- Lay the groundwork: How 2012 differs from 2014
- “Elevator speech”
- PCO planning
- What is most useful to campaigns
Focus groups (choose your area of interest)
- Advanced activist focus group: Q&A on the main program
- Precinct Campaign Planning for PCOs: planning a precinct canvass; organizing a precinct phone bank.
- If there is sufficient expression of interest prior to the meeting (in response to our email meeting notice) in a Votebuilder focus group and if PCO training officer is available, there will be hands-on Votebuilder training as well.