7:00 Wednesday, 9/16/2015 in the
- Clyde Hill Elementary School Cafeteria,
- 9601 NE 24th St., Bellevue
- (2 blocks west of Northwest Arts Center)
PLEASE NOTE THAT NO CAMPAIGN UPDATES OR COURTESY APPEARANCES WILL OCCUR DURING THE KING COUNTY MEETINGS. WE SUGGEST THAT CANDIDATES AND ELECTEDS PLAN TO APPEAR AT THE 48TH BUSINESS MEETING AFTER ATTENDING OTHER LD MEETINGS OR COMMITMENTS WEDNESDAY EVENING UNLESS YOU WISH TO OBSERVE THE NOMINATING CAUCUS.
Javier Valdez, King County Democrats’ State Committeeman, presiding on behalf of KCDCC Chair Rich Ervin.
Elected and appointed PCOs who are eligible to vote for three nominees for appointment by the King County Council to the vacant seat in the State Legislature from the 48th LD have received a detailed agenda and voting procedures.
SPECIAL MEETING OF KCDCC EXECUTIVE BOARD TO RATIFY THE LIST OF NOMINEES
The ratified list of nominees noting order of preference is forwarded to the King County Council.
48tH DISTRICT DEMOCRATS BUSINESS MEETING
- Campaign updates/other courtesies
- Old business: Proposed amendment of Bylaws to create committees on Diversity and Young Democrats, tabled from July meeting
- New business: Sheree Wen is eligible for consideration for endorsement at this meeting for Medina City Council candidate.
- Good of the Order and Adjournment.